PR is a multi-faceted industry that is rapidly changing; even the definition of Public Relations has been up for debate due to its vastness. So do you think PR is right for you? An original quiz titled, “You Know You’re in PR When…” by PR Daily can give you a really good idea if the PR industry is right for you.
- You dream about headlines articles in your sleep
- You want to work 10 days a week
- You secretly hate it when emails aren't in AP Style
- You get scolded for constantly collecting phone numbers, emails and random snippets of information when you're out and about with friends
- You talk, a lot, about the communication teams for various politicians, and cite everything they are doing wrong.
- You start analyzing people who are being interviewed by the media.
- The word "spin" makes you cringe